Beatles 3 Hour London Walking Tour
Walking Tour Highlights
- Visit Beatles-related locations in London on a 3-hour morning or afternoon walking tour
- Learn interesting facts about the fabulous Beatles era in London from your knowledgeable guide
- Visit famous sites like Abbey Road and the Beatles' Apple Studio
- Discover what inspired John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr and George Harrison
A must for any music fan, a stroll back in time, taking in the places where the Fab Four worked and played in London. Come and see where John, Paul, George and Ringo met the Rolling Stones and where they recorded “Hey Jude”, as well as the rooftop where they played “Get Back”. Includes visits to Denmark Street – the street of guitars – and Carnaby Street – the heart of Swinging Sixties London.
Choose either the morning or afternoon Beatles London walking tour. You will use public transportation on this tour, so be prepared with a charged Oyster card or a valid ticket. But don’t worry, you can also purchase one at the start of the tour.
- Beatles Walking tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food or beverages
- Entry to any of the attractions
Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays
Start: 1:00pm Departure point: GTVC - Leicester Square - 11a Charing Cross Road, London WC2H 0EP
Nearest Underground Station: Leicester Square