Beatles Abbey Road London Bus Tour
Beatles Tour Highlights
- See the world famous Abbey Road studios and get a picture on the same zebra crossing that John, George, Paul and Ringo walked across for the iconic album cover
- See film locations from A Hard Days Night and Help!
- Discover where the Beatles recorded Hey Jude and Dear Prudence
- Stop by at the art gallery where John Lennon first met Yoko Ono
- See famous music venues used by the Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd and many other artists
- See where the Beatles played their rooftop session
- Go past the London home Paul McCartney has lived in since the 1960s
Roll up, roll up, step right this way as we take you on a Beatles Tour of London. Experience the most comprehensive tour of Beatles sites in London on this bus journey into the world of John, Paul, George and Ringo.
You’ll get to trace the rise of the world’s first supergroup and learn all about Beatles history with the aid of music and video clips. You’ll have the chance to get off the bus on several occasions, take pictures and see the sites up close.
With the locations scattered across central London the bus tour is the best way to see places such as Chelsea, Mayfair, Marylebone, St Johns Wood and Soho – the heartlands of the Beatles in the 1960s.
Get caught up in your own Beatlemania as you visit the studios, pubs, cafes, film locations, art galleries, homes and music venues that not only inspired the Fab Four but also other famous acts including The Rolling Stones, Sex Pistols, David Bowie, Pink Floyd, Jim Hendrix and many more.
Days of departure: Saturday 3rd November 2012
2013 dates coming soon
Check-in time: 2:00pm Return (approx): 4:30pm