- Return fast train from London.
- Guided tour of Edinburgh.
- 3 nights accommodation on bed and breakfast basis.
- All rooms have ensuite shower/wc.
- TV and tea coffee making facilites.
- Hogmanay Street Party Pass.
- Hotel/Guest House coach transfers from rail station (for convenience, although it is within easy walking distance).
- FULLY BONDED TOUR OPERATOR – YOUR PAYMENT IS 100% PROTECTED WITH US.
- Being the number one operator to Scotland throughout the year, we offer reasonably priced good quaility accommodation, close to the centre of Edinburgh.
- Traditional 2 star hotel with multi-bedded rooms at the Caravel Guest House.
- Caravel Guesthouse – multi-bedded rooms, singler rooms and twin/double rooms – this family run guesthouse is ideally situated in the centre of Edinburgh with all amenities almost on your door step!
- Our lead in price £369.00 is based on staying at the Caravel Guest House in a multi-bedded room.
- Individual travellers can select this option and we allocation beds in either male or female shared rooms (not mixed), unless you are travelling as a group of friends and taking the entire multi-bedded room together.
- If you are upgrading your accommodation, just select this option plus the applicable upgrade(s).
Travel to Scotland
- Northbound *TBA from Kings Cross
- Depart London 07.00am (Check with group leader 06.15am)
- Arrive Edinburgh 11.20am (approx.)
- Southbound *TBA to Kings Cross
- Depart Edinburgh 17:00pm
- Arrive London 21.50pm (approx.)
What meals are included?
Breakfast is included on all overnight tours. Lunches are not included, unless otherwise stated. Evening meals are included when stated on the tour itinerary. On tours of seven days or more, generally fifty percent of dinners are included. Please check the itinerary page for exact details.
Where does the trip depart from?
Each UK trip will have a dedicated pick up point in central London. Shorter duration trips will normally depart from Victoria Coach Station, with longer duration trips leaving from the London Reception Centre, near to Waterloo train station. Departure points will be confirmed before booking a tour.
Can I get picked up from my hotel?
Pick up from hotels is not possible. You will need to make your own way to the departure point. However some tours do have a designated hotel departure, which you can stay in prior to the trip. Please ask at time of booking for departure points and we can direct you to local hotels.
Are entrance fees included?
Entrance fees are included where specified on the itinerary.
Can I pay in dollars?
All tours are quoted and charged in pounds sterling, but you can pay using your local card and currency. We will debit the card in pounds sterling and your bank will use their exchange rate at that time to deduct the amount in your local currency.
What time does the trip leave and return?
Departure times will vary depending on the itinerary. European tours departing from London will usually leave between 05.00am and 07.00am. Multi day UK tours will leave between 06.00am and 07:30am. Day trips will depart between 07.00am and 09.00am. European and worldwide tours that start in an overseas city will have a welcome reception on day one of the tour which is usually around 18.00pm.
Return times vary depending on the itinerary. All the full day coach tours should be finished by no later than 19.00pm, traffic permitting. The train tours return between 20.00pm and 22.00pm. Longer duration trips will return between 16.00pm and 19.00pm. All times will be confirmed at time of booking.
Is this a definite/guaranteed departure?
A definite departure is guaranteed to operate for that given departure date. A trip that is not yet designated a definite departure is not yet guaranteed to operate based on current booking numbers. If a trip and departure date you are interested in is not yet definite, do not let this discourage you from booking. The more paid passengers received, the odds of the trip operating increase. In the slim case that the operator withdraw a trip you are booked on due to a lack of numbers, you are entitled to a full refund of any funds already paid towards the tour, or if flexible with your time, we can move you onto another departure.
Who travels on these tours, who else is booked?
Whilst we can not confirm exactly who else is booked on a tour, we can guarantee you will be travelling with fellow liked minded travelers who share a passion for travel, fun, adventure and discovery. All tours will be run by English speaking guides and age ranges will vary. The beauty of taking a guided holiday is you’ll have the opportunity to meet and travel with people from all over the globe.
Are transfers included from the airport?
In general, if you are joining or departing your guided holiday on the first or last day, return transfers between the airport and hotel are included (excludes itineraries starting and/or ending in London). You’ll find specific information on the itinerary’s page.
What optional excursions can I do and can I book them now?
Optional experiences are available on some tours. These are activities that are not automatically included, but offered during your trip to enhance your travel experience. These are all bookable whilst on the tour via your tour guide/travel director. These are payable by cash or card.
Enquire about this tour