- To book an experienced driver who is familiar with our touring routes but does not offer tour guiding, please select “Driver only”.
- If you would like an experienced driver who can also guide from the vehicle, please select “Driver/guide”.
- Or if you would like a driver and a separate guide, a guide who can lead walking tours in your destination, please select “Driver with guide”.
Prices starting from 01 April 2017
1-4 people in luxury car
- Driver only £549
- Driver/guide £649
- Driver with additional guide £799
5-7 people in luxury minivan
- Driver only £649
- Driver/guide £749
- Driver with additional guide £899
8-16 people in luxury mini-coach
- Driver only £849
- Driver/guide £949
- Driver with additional guide £1099
- Please note all private group enquiries for exclusive use are subject to confirmation from the office, and are ‘on request’ basis.
- Please complete the enquiry as per the instructions below. We will then contact you to advise on availability.
Request your private tour online
- Please select the ‘Enquire about this tour’ tab.
- We will contact you shortly after you have entered your tour details to verify your collection point and tour preferences.
- When we contact you, we will confirm the price and will inform you if there are any extra fees before we process your payment.
- Additional fees for unusually early starts or late finishes, or more complex collection/drop off points may be applicable.
- When booking private tours where you will have luggage (eg. starting or ending at a cruise terminal/airport), please see the information at the bottom of this page regarding vehicle luggage capacity.
- We will not charge your credit card until we have verified the exact price and availability with you.
- However, providing your details in our secure system helps in that we will have all of your payment details ready for when it is time for us to confirm your booking.
- Following the above procedure will give you the correct costing for any private charter fully guided day trip.
- If you make a mistake with your departure point or change your mind as to which departure point you want, just contact our office and we will adjust your reservation accordingly.
Limitations – All European coach and bus operators driving and working hours are regulated by law in the interests of your safety. Our standard scheduled itineraries are compliant with the current regulations. However, our driver guides will always advise you if they need to make time or route alterations depending on prevailing traffic conditions. Our office staff are also able to help you plan your route in advance, to help you get the most out of your day.
Other limitations – Please note that no entries or meals are included in the above prices. You will need to pay for these on the day. Some entries must be pre-booked directly with the attraction. Please ask us for further information
Luggage – Large cases are maximum weight 23kg per case, small case maximum 10kg per case.
Our luxury cars/mpv’s can take up to 4 large cases and 4 small cases
Our luxury 7 seat minivans can take up to 8 large cases and 8 small cases
Our luxury 16 seat mini-coaches can take up to 12 large cases and 12 small cases
Will the tour pick-up from my hotel?
Not unless you are staying at a hotel that is a designated pick-up (you will see options for these before you pay). This is because of Government actions to help prevent pollution, no tour operators have been allowed to make individual hotel pick-ups since 1st April 2017.
Are there toilets on the coaches?
Some coaches have toilets, some do not, but on all tours there are regular comfort stops of no longer than 2 hours apart, plus all places visited have toilets on site.
Will we have time for a full lunch stop whilst on tour?
Unless you book a tour that includes a specific lunch stop then no. Most tours are targeted at seeing as much as possible in one day and do not have time for a full stop. There are options to buy food and snacks at all sites visited, but these can be expensive and most people prefer to bring food and drink with them. Supermarkets, e.g. Tesco Express offer excellent and great value, pre-prepared food that is ideal for this. Here is a store finder link.
Will the tour return to for example London at the time stated or can it be late?
Most tours return at the expected time, but this is always subject to traffic and it is possible there could be a delay and so it is always wise to allow plenty of spare time if you are planning on booking theatre shows, trains or flights etc. after your tour.
What clothes should I wear?
It is always wise to check the weather forecast before setting out. It is good to plan in case of rain, with perhaps a shower coat and umbrella. There will likely be quite a bit of walking on tours and comfy shoes are a must and if any of the tour is on grass e.g. Stonehenge Inner Circle tours then waterproof shoes are sensible. It is often colder out of London than in London particularly if windy and a jumper or fleece in summer are wise and a warm coat in winter.
If visiting London how much time will it take to see all the main sites, will we have time for more than one out of London tour if we only have a week? How long in advance should I book tours?
It is a common mistake that people think it may take six days to see London and only allow a day for out of London tours. However there is so much to see out of London that four days to go out of London will be an amazing experience to see maybe all these locations, Dover, Canterbury, Leeds Castle, Hampton Court, Windsor, Winchester, Glastonbury, Stonehenge, Avebury, Bath, Stratford, Oxford and Warwick.
There are excellent day tours of London that see all of the main attractions in one day and then perhaps allow a further two days to see the Making of Harry Potter Warner Bros. Tour and other London attractions not included on the main tours and do not forget to book your show/theatre tickets well in advance too.
These are all very popular tours, most sell out well in advance and it is wise to book your tours, theatre and attractions several months in advance and you will find good planning in advance will optimise your holiday.
Is it better value to tour sites of London and out of London sites on our own, perhaps hiring a car?
No, fixed tours of both London and out of London are much better value than visiting sites individually and you will find going individually entrance costs alone will add up to more than the fixed tours, even before you factor in travel costs.
Do tours pick-up from any of the London airports?
Sorry no tours depart or return from any UK airports. There are however excellent rapid express trains for example the Heathrow Express.
Can you help me find a discounted best value hotel? Plus theatre/shows and other attractions?
Yes we certainly can and here are some useful links.
Send a Message
Ask a Question